Avoid These SEO Mistakes While Promoting Via Social Media
by Editorial Staff -
Image courtesy of Yuri Arcurs / DepositPhotos
Interested in contributing or writing for us?
How do SEO mistakes occur? Presently, more than 93 percent of B2B marketers make use of social media for promoting their products. This has made online sales more of a social business.
It is very important for you as a marketer to present yourself not only personally, but also online. With the social web witnessing frequent changes, it is not easy to create a highly effective online marketing strategy and this leads many to committing some serious SEO mistakes. Here are a couple of things that you need to avoid while preparing an online marketing plan.
Basic SEO mistakes
In online marketing, there is no scope for guesswork. It is very important for you to know where you are actually heading. Online marketing has nothing known as ‘least important’ or ‘most important’. In fact, everything single bit is important. For instance, it will be wrong to consider your Internet marketing plan way to less important as compared to your marketing and sales plans. Mentioned below are a couple of questions you need to ask yourself while working out on a new marketing strategy.
- What is the target you intend to achieve through your marketing campaign?
- What is it that the people find themselves highly interested in?
- What set of audiences does my content focuses on?
- What should I do in order to be able to achieve my target?
- What is it that I am exactly looking for?
- What steps should you take in order to avail the most desirable results?
Easy Way to Avoid Worst SEO mistakes
Make sure that your social campaigns have content quite similar to that on your website. Prepare the content keeping in mind the exact keywords searched by the audience. See to it that your content sounds relevant to the keywords. Keep the keyword density moderate – not too many, not too less. Here are some things you need to consider while doing so.
- Your company profile should have all the necessary keywords
- All your social media profiles must redirect to the same URL
- Most importantly, your contact information should be clear and easy to access
One of the Worst SEO mistakes that can ruin you completely
Assuming that your company will not at all receive any negative feedbacks is completely wrong. The audiences are free to raise their opinion and there is no way you can stop them from doing them. Of course, not all of these feedbacks may turn out to be authentic. It is very important not to react to any of these feedbacks. This will be one of the worst SEO mistakes. No doubt, it is not possible to investigate the authenticity of all of these feedbacks and comments. However, you can definitely take some of these comments into consideration and accordingly work upon finding areas in your business that actually need a further improvement.
- Make use of some social media tracking tools that can help you get rid of these issues with ease.
- In case, you feel the urge to respond to a negative comment, do it in a very polite manner and if possible try mending the affected relationship.
- If need be, you may also try to convince the commenter to discuss the issue in person.
- Similarly, it is equally important to reward positive feedbacks. This will help in strengthening the relationship further with customers who are satisfied with your product.
In online marketing, even the slightest SEO mistakes can sometimes make a huge difference. Therefore, it is very important to take all the necessary steps while working out an Internet marketing strategy. A perfect strategy can surely take your business to the next level. Now may be a good time to correct any SEO mistakes on your site?